The role of storage shelves in the logistics warehouse is very important, which not only affects the production efficiency of the enterprise, but also affects the management efficiency of the warehouse. The premise of how to effectively use storage shelves is to choose a racking system that suits you, so how do we choose a suitable storage rack?
1. Design principles of warehouse shelves
1. Increase the storage space and maximize the use of space. Every enterprise warehouse has its fixed cost. How to maximize its economic benefits in this space is an important principle of warehouse shelf design.
2. Cargo-oriented, in line with the principle of storing goods
In the final analysis, warehouse shelves are shelves for storing goods. Naturally, warehouse shelves suitable for storing goods should be designed. Therefore, it is necessary to have a comprehensive understanding of the cargo itself, including data such as shape, size, and weight. The data can be provided by the warehouse or measured on-site by the shelf supplier.
3. Fully understand the warehouse environment and related equipment principles
(1) Warehouse structure: including warehouse area, warehouse type, warehouse channels, warehouse effective total height, warehouse column position, warehouse floor, warehouse fire-fighting facilities, etc.;
(2) Related equipment: forklifts, stackers, elevators, etc. It should be noted that the forklift needs to know the required aisle, turn length, etc.
4. The principle of effective circulation of goods and effective management
(1) The management method of goods: carefully listen to the purchasing enterprise's management method of goods, and formulate a plan for the reasonable arrangement of warehouse shelves;
(2) Mode of goods circulation: including manual or mechanical handling of goods, aisle position, first-in, first-out, whole-in, whole-out, etc.
1. Factory shelf layout
At present, many companies only pay attention to the space utilization of shelves when building shelves, ignoring the concept of logistics. What needs to be paid attention to in this category is that it is absolutely necessary to understand the fluidity of the materials after the construction of the shelves. Because of the different layouts, the dimensions, load-bearing, loading and unloading equipment and other aspects of the shelves are different.
2. The category of the shelf material and the container of the material
The size of the shelf is related to the material or container it carries, and the size can be customized, but it is better for the shelf supplier to give the recommended size, which is relatively professional.
3. Electronic system supporting
If the capital investment is sufficient, some equipment with relatively high technical content can be considered, such as automated three-dimensional warehouses, forklift direct picking systems, etc. It should be noted that it is necessary to check in advance whether the existing warehouse management system can be connected with these systems. If there is a problem, it needs to be developed separately. The development cost should be included in the shelf construction plan.
4. The floor load-bearing level of the warehouse
This data needs to be obtained from the contractor, and this parameter is crucial to the construction of the racking system. For example, if your warehouse floor only bears 1 ton, but the racks bear 5 tons, it will inevitably cause the ground to sink or deform, even heavy It will collapse and cause a safety accident. Therefore, we can not simply consider the construction of high-level shelves in order to save space, but also consider the basic weight of the materials stored in the high-level shelves.
5. Shelf loading and unloading equipment
Whether there is a stacking equipment for racks now, if so, it is necessary to consider many factors such as the radius of gyration of the equipment and the width of the equipment.
In warehouse equipment, racks are storage equipment specially used to store finished items. Shelves occupy a very important position in logistics and warehouses. With the rapid development of modern industry and a substantial increase in logistics flow, in order to realize the modern management of warehouses and improve the functions of warehouses, not only a large number of shelves is required, but also multi-functional , and can achieve mechanization and automation requirements.