Three-dimensional cultivation is also called vertical cultivation. Three-dimensional soilless cultivation is carried out by using three-dimensional growing racks. This kind of cultivation is carried out under the condition of not affecting the plane cultivation. Gradient layered cultivation, developing towards space, making full use of greenhouse space and solar energy to improve land utilization by 3~5 liters, which can increase the yield per unit area by 2~3 times.
Soilless culture is suitable for three-dimensional cultivation because of its light substrate and easy automation of the nutrient solution supply system. The three-dimensional growing rack is also called the three-dimensional growing tank, the three-dimensional growing tank for seedlings, and the soilless cultivation tank.
Grow racks can be used for various forms of growing, 1. Three-dimensional elevated type 2. Hanging growing type 3. Planting type flat on the ground; three-dimensional growing grooves can be used for soilless three-dimensional cultivation and planting, with matrix fertilizer or nutrient solution in the groove. The seedling matrix tank can be used for standing seedlings in greenhouses and common terrestrial seedlings.
Material: Environmentally friendly PVC
Size: large, small
Size: Top slot Height: 25cm Top width: 30cm Bottom width: 20cm
Side Slot Height: 16cm Top Width: 20cm Bottom Width: 12cm
Length: 3 meters, 4 meters, 6 meters, can be produced according to customer needs, the length is not limited
Applicable: greenhouse planting, balcony vegetable garden, greening engineering, horticulture, flower garden nursery, etc.
Features: flame retardant, anti-corrosion, lightweight, durable, high light, convenient construction
1. New ecological raw materials, no harmful substances such as heavy metals are added
2. High toughness and strength, not afraid of breaking
3. Lightweight and easy to install, once invested, it can be used for 30 years, and the cost is low
4. The bottom is equipped with a leaking board to prevent long-term water accumulation
5. Eliminate repeated cropping diseases and increase yield
6. It is used in greenhouse sightseeing agriculture, landscape agriculture, beautiful and practical. It is convenient for citizens to go sightseeing and picking, and the damage rate is greatly reduced
Stereoscopic cultivation is an efficient, energy-saving and non-polluting standardized production mode. Cultivation has the characteristics of high yield, strong adaptability and good quality, and has attracted more and more attention. In planting production, the commonly used three-dimensional cultivation modes are frame growing, column planting, trough growing and so on.
Stereoscopic cultivation has the advantages of improving space utilization and yield per unit area, solving the problem of continuous cropping, and reducing soil-borne diseases and insect pests.