The mobile office shelving is mainly composed of nine parts: track, frame body, chassis, panel, door panel, catalog card and transmission device, anti-falling device, and sealing device:
- The track includes ground rails and guide rails.
- The frame body includes uprights, hanging boards, shelves, divider bars, and dust-proof panels. Column: an upright column that supports the entire frame; hanging plate: placed between the shelf and the shelf to support and fix; shelf: a flat board for storing archives and materials; divider rod: used to separate the data stored on both sides, Prevent confusion; Dustproof board: placed on the top of the shelf, mainly used to prevent dust.
- Transmission devices include: chains, gears, hand plates, bearings, rollers, and locks.
- Chassis: Mainly used to support the base of the frame.
- Sealing device: Prevent damage caused by impact when the dense cabinet is combined, and can also reduce the noise generated by the impact when the frame is opened and closed, and play the role of anti-collision, dust-proof, moisture-proof, noise-proof and rat-proof.
- Panel: including inner side panel, outer side panel, and door panel.
- Top plate: the top of the mobile office shelving body.
- Directory card: It is set on the side panel of the cabinet and used to place the file classification information card.
- Anti-falling device: It is placed on the guide rail to stabilize the mobile office shelving and prevent the mobile office shelving from tipping over.