How does the mobile archive shelving work
Mobile archive shelving, also known as compact shelving, is a type of storage system that allows you to maximize the storage capacity of your space by reducing the amount of floor space required for shelving. It works by using movable shelving units that can be compacted together when not in use to create more space, and then expanded when you need to access your stored items.
Here is how the mobile archive shelving works:
1. The shelving units are mounted on a set of tracks or rails that are installed on the floor.
2.The units are arranged in a way that allows them to slide back and forth on the tracks, with the front units being movable while the back units remain stationary.
3. To access a particular shelf, you must first move the other shelves out of the way. This is done by simply turning a handle or pressing a button to activate the mobile mechanism.
4. The shelving units are then moved apart on the tracks, creating a clear aisle for you to access your desired shelf.
5. When you are finished accessing the shelf, you simply push the shelving units back together again, which can be done manually or automatically, depending on the system.
6. The mobile archive shelving system can be configured to store a wide variety of items, including books, files, documents, and other types of media.
Mobile archive shelving systems are a popular choice for businesses and organizations that need to store large volumes of materials in a limited space. By using mobile shelving units that can be easily moved and compacted together, you can significantly increase your storage capacity and make more efficient use of your space.