Now in many offices, there will be bookshelves, mainly to store some materials, books, sundries, etc. It can bring us great convenience, but on the issue of how to buy bookshelves, many people still do not know Understand, today office furniture manufacturers will talk to you about how to buy bookshelves, so that you can also have a clear understanding.
How to choose a bookshelf
Generally, when we choose a bookshelf, firstly, we need to look at the material of the bookshelf. Of course, we should choose some products that are corrosion-resistant, strong bearing, easy to take care of, and resistant to dirt. Secondly, we need to see whether the structure of the bookshelf is reasonable. Will be more durable and long life.
1. Pay attention to the internal dimensions of the bookshelf.
Before buying a bookshelf, you should consider the books to be placed in the future and the size of the files before purchasing.
2. Pay attention to the load-bearing capacity of the bookshelf.
Books are heavier and different from items stored in other furniture, so they have high requirements for firmness, especially the firmness of the horizontal plate in the middle of the bookshelf and the vertical shelves at both ends of the horizontal plate are important components related to the load-bearing of the bookshelf, and must be strong. , The vertical support force should also be strong, so that the whole can be firm and durable, so when purchasing bookshelves, you must choose a strong and firm one.
3. Pay attention to the choice of materials
There are many kinds of materials for bookshelves, including board, solid wood, steel, bearing capacity, and materials are different. It is still necessary to purchase bookshelves with suitable materials according to personal needs.
4. Pay attention to style
The style and tone of the bookshelf should match the overall style of the office.
5. Another point is that it must be economical, affordable, and cost-effective.
After purchasing a suitable bookshelf, later maintenance cannot be avoided. Good maintenance habits can prolong the life of the bookshelf. The following are the maintenance methods of the bookshelf:
1. Whether it is a wooden or steel bookshelf, try to avoid contact with water as much as possible. The long-term exposure of the steel to water will cause rust, and the wood will be rotted, which will impress the overall beauty of the bookshelf.
2. Do not use sharp objects to slide on it. Once the surface is scratched, the iron will oxidize and rust if exposed to the air for a long time. If books are placed on the rusted bookshelf for a long time, the rusted books will also be stained. Rust color of iron.
3. When wiping, wipe it clean and then wipe it again with a dry cloth to absorb the residual water on it.
4. Put it in a place with a moderate temperature, and cannot be exposed to the sun for a long time.
The above is about how to buy a bookshelf and a few key points to pay attention to. We still need to choose according to the actual situation when buying books every day. Not only should we pay attention to the brand of the product, but more importantly, we should pay attention to the function and quality. After purchasing your favorite product, you must not forget to maintain it properly. Only in this way can you prolong the life of the product.